Memories of your children at any age and from any medium are priceless. Photographs help us to preserve those memories like nothing else and are a tangible form of the past. My passion lies in beautifully documenting those memories and translating them into heirloom-quality pieces of art that your family will have the pleasure of enjoying for generations to come. Custom photography is an investment in your past, present, and future and it is my absolute pleasure to be a part of illustrating your story.
How it Works:
- Contact me and tell me about yourself and the vision for your session. If you are drawn to natural, true-to-life, light-infused imagery…we’re a perfect match!
- Submit a questionnaire to tell me more about yourself – where you live (so I can mail you pretty things!), the colors in your home, and how many people will be in the session so that I can plan your palate accordingly.
- Submit your session agreement and creative fee to reserve your date or timeframe – now we’re good to go!
- For on-location portrait sessions, within 2 weeks of your session we will have a scheduled time and place to meet and create your dream session. I have a few favorite spots to shoot outdoors with magical light that I can recommend! For in-home newborn sessions, you just let me know as soon as your bundle has arrived (or if you have a scheduled delivery date) and we will adjust the session date as necessary.
- I will give you tips and tricks to ensure the session runs smoothly, including clothing suggestions as well as loose time-tables. You will also have access to my beautiful studio wardrobe – with pieces for moms, babies, and (coming soon!) even dads.
- After the session, I will share a sneak peak or two on my blog for you to share with friends and family while I carefully select the best images from your session to tell your story. I will apply my signature tones and touches to your images and notify you within 2-3 weeks that your online gallery is ready for viewing…and then the fun begins!
- Once you have viewed your images, I love hearing which are your favorites and recommending which images compliment each other perfectly in a wall gallery, album, or keepsake box. Once you determine the perfect fit for your family and home, I get to work on your heirloom pieces (and wait excitedly at my doorstep for them to arrive!)
- I deliver your final fine art products to your doorstep (or by mail if you prefer) and hug you for letting me do what I love day in and day out…and then I look forward to the next time I see your family – at a session or a playdate – because I just love watching those babies grow. It will happen sooner than you think and quicker than you blink.
$300 reserves your session and includes: pre-session consultation, custom portrait session with video/mini film services, access to my studio wardrobe, complimentary signature announcements, private online viewing gallery and optional in-home ordering session. Prints and digital files are purchased separately.
Custom artwork in the form of fine art prints, signature framed wall galleries, keepsake photo books, heirloom albums, and canvas is available for clients to create their custom image collection. All-Inclusive collections start at $900.
Petite maternity sessions are available for $400.
First year baby plans are available. Ask me about my limited Membership Program.
For a detailed pricing guide, please use the contact form above or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Portrait sessions are shot on weekday mornings & evenings. Weekend sessions are +$100 additional and availability is limited.
Maternity sessions are held at the beginning of your third trimester, generally around 28-34 weeks. Please book early to reserve your preferred timeframe.
Newborn sessions are done in the comfort of your home within the first 3 weeks of life. We will tentatively schedule a date a week or so from your due date and adjust as necessary…when it comes to babies’ birthdays, we are never in control 🙂
Heather Carraway Photography is located in Atlanta’s Westside and specializes in Maternity Photography, Newborn Photography, and Baby Photography. She photographs newborns and families in Atlanta, Buckhead, Decatur, Smyrna, Sandy Springs, Vinings, Mableton, Roswell, and Marietta Georgia.
Notice of Copyright
All images and text are the exclusive property of Heather Carraway and are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws which provide substantial penalties for infringement. The use of any images, text, or other materials, in whole or part, for any purpose, is expressly prohibited.